Our New Veterans Program
Our Auto Dealership Business for Veterans Is an Exciting Opportunity for Veterans of All Stripes!
The Byrider auto dealership business opportunity is a great one for just about anyone who wants to be their own boss, wants to offer something of value to their community, and wants to do it with the support of a respected brand name behind them. Now, we’re making it even easier for active or honorably discharged service members to become part of the Byrider family by offering a reduced initial franchise fee of $40,000.Veterans know it’s all about service — and we do, too! That’s why our veteran-friendly franchise opportunity is such a good fit!
Why Veterans Make Great Byrider Partners
According to the International Franchise Association, 1 of every 7 franchises in America is owned by a veteran, and we’re not surprised. The franchise model allows them a chance to integrate back into civilian life and use the skills they’ve honed while in the service to succeed as a franchisee. Veteran franchisees are:
- Able to Lead: During their military careers, many veterans showed themselves to be leaders, and that’s an exceptional quality to have as a Byriderdealershipowner. Our franchisees act as role models in their communities, helping members of it drive away in a safe, affordable, used vehicle, and they don’t forget that they’re setting an example for others to see.
- Able to follow: As well as many veterans can lead, they also know when and how to follow. They appreciate systems and guidelines to achieve best results, which is especially useful when partnering with Byrider because it will enable them to leverage our time-tested business model. Following it will allow veterans to manage nearly every aspect of the day-to-day operations of their dealership, taking a lot of the guesswork out of things and freeing them up to concentrate on customer service and growth.
- Able to Connect: Many veterans gravitate to the service because they like being around people and want to be there for themselves and their communities. Veteransopening an auto dealership with Byrider will have that same opportunity. They’ll get to interact with their customers every day, in meaningful ways, as they offer them a choice of quality used cars and the possibility of financing right on the spot!
Our Training and Support Makes the Difference
If you’re someone who wants to take advantage of our robust industry but feels unprepared to do so because of a lack of experience — don’t worry! Our comprehensive training and support will prepare you to manage your dealership seamlessly. When you join the Byrider franchise family, you can count on:
- Initial training that goes over the day-to-day aspects of running your business
- Help finding and building out the perfect location for it
- Important supply chain and vendor support
- Marketing help to reach your best customer
- And much more!
We’re committed to the success of each and every one of our franchisees because we know they deserve it and because we know the Byrider name depends on it. Whether you’re a veteran looking for a great way to transition out of the military or simply someone who would love to be in business for themselves but not bythemselves, Byrider is here for you!
To find out more about a Byrider auto dealership business opportunity, reach out today!