Ready to Join Byrider? Our Entry points Are Flexible
The Byrider Automotive Franchise Opportunity Features Flexible Entry Points and Unmatched Brand Recognition
If you’re thinking you’d like to become part of the robust used car industry, and are shopping around for an investment opportunity, you should know that the Byrider auto dealership franchise offering features flexible entry points that, depending on your goals and resources, can enable you to leverage our time-tested business model to the fullest. Whether you’re new to our industry or are currently part of it and wish to expand your reach, a Byrider automotive franchise opportunity is the way to go.
Which Model Is the Right One for You?
Byrider has flexible and robust business models that are meant to make it easy for investors to become part of our thriving industry. If you’re interested in handling all aspects of your dealership, from securing and servicing your inventory to financing sales, we can help you do that! This option requires more financial liquidity and comes with higher startup costs but offers the potential for greater yearly earnings. This option is perfect for franchisees who want to be involved in:
- Sales: You’ll grow your quality used car inventory, selling vehicles to members of your community, and meeting their needs, one customer at a time.
- Service: You’ll service the vehicles you sell, ensuring they stay safe and roadworthy, giving your customers peace of mind.
- Underwriting: You’ll be able to underwrite loans to customers of your choosing and build a valuable portfolio over time.
- Collections: You’ll collect the monthly payments on the loans you underwrite and add to your bottom line.
If you’d like to be involved in just about every aspect of your Byrider auto dealership franchise, then this entry point is perfect for you.
If, on the other hand, if you’d like to focus simply on sales and service, and let Byrider handle the financing, we have a franchise opportunity that offers the best financing solutions in the auto industry! This simpler entry point comes with a lower investment and leaner responsibilities. With it, you won’t be managing the financing, leaving that to our corporate office. Instead, you’ll acquire inventory, recondition your vehicles, and sell and service them. This option is great for investors who are looking for a simpler entry point because it means:
- A smaller investment: You’ll need less to invest in and grow your Byrider dealership, representing a more affordable entry point.
- Simplicity: Your dealership will be easier to operate because you’ll only be focused on sales and service.
- Faster growth: Your dealership will require less staff, which in turn can mean faster growth.
- Lower risk: Because you won’t be involved in the underwriting, your financial risk will be lower.
You Can Count on Us
Regardless of how you become part of the Byrider brand family, you can count on our unmatched preopening training and our ongoing support. We are the nation’s leading used car dealership and finance enterprise, and we didn’t become so by accident. It’s taken decades of consistent service and an unwavering commitment to our franchisees to establish ourselves in a competitive environment, and our support of you is just one of the hallmarks of our franchise offering.
Ready to find out more about a Byrider automotive franchise opportunity? Let’s get the conversation going!