Two great options, Traditional Byrider or Byrider Direct; what’s the right choice for you?
The Byrider Auto Dealership Franchise Comes with Two Great Investment Options! Which One Is Right for You?
At Byrider, we’re exceptionally proud of the growth our auto dealership franchise has enjoyed over the years, and right now, we’ve got two great ways for investors to take advantage of our robust industry. Potential franchisees can choose from our original Traditional Model or our brand new Byrider Direct Model. Each comes with its own unique benefits, and both are backed by our unwavering support. But how do you know which option is best for you? Here, we’ll take a brief look at both of them — then you decide!
The Traditional Byrider Model
Our Traditional Model is one that comes with everything you’d expect from a Byrider auto dealership franchise opportunity and has been serving our franchisees and their communities well for decades. With this option, you’ll handle everything from start to finish, with an integrated model that allows you to handle:
- Sales: You’ll grow your quality used car inventory, selling vehicles to members of your community, and meeting their needs, one customer at a time.
- Service: You’ll service the vehicles you sell, ensuring they stay safe and road-worthy, giving your customers peace of mind.
- Underwriting: You’ll be able to underwrite loans to customers of your choosing and build a valuable portfolio over time.
- Collections: You’ll collect the monthly payments on the loans you underwrite and add to your bottom line.
This diverse model allows you to own and grow a valuable portfolio of automotive receivables, and because of that, it does require franchisees to make more of an investment and show more financial liquidity. But with this model, you become the finance company, giving you the freedom to finance who you choose and the ability to grow a bigger bottom line over time.
The Byrider Direct Model
We created the Byrider Direct opportunity to keep things simple and make it easier for investors to become part of our robust industry. With this new offering, franchisees acquire inventory, recondition their vehicles, and sell and service them; the difference is, financing is left to the Corporate Byrider Finance team, who will own the portfolio of automotive receivables and perform all the needed underwriting and collection activity. This option is a terrific opportunity for investors who are looking for a more economical entry point because it means:
- A smaller investment: You’ll need approximately $350,000 to invest in and grow your Byrider Direct dealership, representing a more affordable entry point.
- Simplicity: Your dealership will be easier to operate because you’ll only be focused on sales and service.
- Faster growth: Your dealership will require less staff, which in turn can mean faster growth
- Lower risk: Because you won’t be involved in the underwriting, your financial risk will be lower.
No matter which great Byrider option you choose, you can count on our comprehensive pre-opening training and our ongoing support that includes robust marketing strategies to help get the word out about your new franchise. We’re here for you every step of the way!
Byrider has been helping communities drive an affordable quality used vehicles for decades. Ready to find out more? Reach out today!